Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas is Coming!!

Blimey, well AT last I think I am all sorted for Christmas PHEW!

Hubby and I are back home and yesterday we took our little fella to see Santa on the Santa Express in Llangollen.

It was soooooooooo cool, like stepping back in time, we got on a steam train and had our own compartment, it was just like Harry Potter or Mallory Towers (Enid Blyton) . I read all those books when I was little and just so wanted to be posh and go to boarding school and have a tuck box, a truck with initials on it, play lacrosse and have midnight feasts. Jolly Hockeysticks!

Anyway back to Santa, he came along the train which sat still for about 40 mins before we set off! He gave all the kids a pressie. We travelled along the line to Lapland station, which was all very festive and back home again. It was a great treat for the afternoon.

Done all my housework, hubby has been dispatched to Sainsburys ( I couldn't face another trip) and I think I will have a snooze this afternoon.

Proof positive of how much running round and forgetting to eat I have been doing , I have lost about 8 pounds!! YEY!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

scrapdolly said...

Ooh I loved Mallory towers too
Sounds like a fab visit

Paula Pascual said...

Another lover of Mallory Towers! What a treat.