Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Stuff to Shift

Sorry !!! I have been buried under a pile of things I know not what to do with (is that proper English?) and aside from that, I was rudely awoken at 12:50am by the earthquake. GOD I ALMOST WET MYSELF, I am home alone and I was convinced someone had broken in, I was terrified. We have a Victorian wash jug and bowl on a chest of drawers in our bedroom and it was rattling very loud when the earthquake struck! I got such a fright! My heart was pounding.

Anyway I think it was a rather "quaint, polite" earthquake, kind of "oops, frightfully sorry, I have damaged a few chimneys and a few of you are now on the streets in your jammies, must dash toodlepip"

HA HA!! Being English we shall all be talking about it for years to come and probably getting counselling for the shock.

ANY-HOO nuff said, you might think this is my blog but it's a little offshoot of Ebay for the next few weeks tee-hee

I have a couple of the rolling carts for sale - well 4 in total actually £10 each if anyone is interested I live in Cheshire about 15 mins drive from junction 19 of the M6 ( I will reveal my address to serious buyers, don't want to be "papped" on my own doorstep now do I?)

ALSO I have the whole of 2007 Creating Keepsakes magazines £15 the lot - post a comment or email me via the link on this blog if you are interested.

Oh I have discovered the joy of Russell Brand's stand up show this week, downloaded from iTunes, I laughed my head off (plonk!) on the way into work yesterday and today, he is terribly rude but damn funny ( and just a teensy bit gorgeous too!)

Anyway I am off to find more stuff to sell. OH I have lots of baby equipment for sale too, which I ain't gonna bang on about here cos this is a crafty bloggy , (scant evidence of that recently I know, but I don't want to get ousted from Crafty Blogs, since that is the only way I can gauge just how massive my fan base is heee heee heeee!) If you are interested and can pick up - let me know.

Later!!!!!

No comments: