Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I'm Baaaack

Gosh is that the longest break from blogging ever?? So all I can say is

Happy Christmas
Happy New Year
Happy Valentines

annnnnd it's almost Easter.

I am still here, obviously, since I am typing this durr!!! I've been busy with work and some magazine stuff which is good. I've also re-arranged my craft room a wee bit and I promise I will post some photos this week.

So it's a fairly boring post, no big TA-DAAAA moment but I do intend to be back in full business soon xxxx

3 comments:

Carol Ann said...

About time too Sam! Great to see you back :)

Carol Ann xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Yayyyyyy. Looking forward to seeing all your stuff again.

Luv Dee xxx

Caroline and Jayne said...

lol to all the Happy messages
We have a competition running atm come and check it out on our craft blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk